Florida’s Leading Legislative News & Information Service
Meet Florida’s most powerful research, monitoring, news and analysis service. We provide deep access to Florida’s policy making process. Identify and track bills based on a custom profile of keywords and statutes. Be alerted to legislation that matters to you, your clients or your members as they move through the state’s fast-paced process.
Who We Serve
Manage a diverse client lists, 100s of bills and simultaneous committee meetings with ease.
Identify legislative threats and opportunities that will affect your bottom line.
Communicate your legislative agenda with stakeholders & members. Engage your network.
Establish and expand your government affairs practice. Track proposed changes to statutes.
State & Local Government
Improve your bill analysis workflow. Coordinate your executive team, legislative affairs and division experts in one system.
Break policy and political news with our powerful research desk’s real-time alerts.
Legislative IQ ® News FeedLegislative IQ ® makes it easier than ever to monitor Florida’s policy, budget and campaigns. With it, you’ll see the big picture, know the players and stay informed as developments occur. Recent developments:
- Florida’s Legislative Process 101: 2018 Session Stats – Week Seven - Week seven of the 2018 legislative session has concluded. Check out LobbyTools "by the numbers" breakdown of the week's activity
- Arrivals and Departures: Arrivals and Departures, Feb. 23, 2018 - Sharon Smoley joins the Orlando Economic Partnership. Gov. Rick Scott makes a series of appointments.
- Guns: Scott, Florida Legislature push different gun safety plans - Gov. Rick Scott and the Florida Legislature held press conferences Friday to go over their gun safety plans.
- Crime and Enforcement: House passes priority criminal justice transparency legislation - Touted by House Speaker Richard Corcoran as a "game-changer", a bill aimed at improving transparency within the state's criminal justice system was overwhelmingly approved by the full lower chamber this week.
- House: District 015: Mark Ziegler becomes 2nd Republican to enter race to replace Fant in HD 15 - Yacht broker Mark Zeigler will compete to replace Rep. Jay Fant in HD 15, setting up a GOP primary election for the seat.
- Florida’s Appropriation Process 101: Senate leaders upbeat over budget negotiations - Senate President Joe Negron is optimistic that budget negotiations will progress between the two chambers despite statements from House Speaker Richard Corcoran and House leaders that suggest the process may not be completed by the finish of the regularly scheduled 2018 legislative session.
- Gambling: Pre-reveal games ban barely survives in House - After narrowly avoiding rejection from the House Commerce Committee, a bill banning pre-reveal games in the state of Florida is headed to the House floor.
- Health Care Appropriations: Alternative health plans for vets heads to Senate floor - The Senate Appropriations Committee Thursday sent a bill aimed at expanding veterans' access to health care to the Senate floor.
What We Do
Discover the secret of Florida’s most
demanding and influential legislative participants.
Behind any successful lobbyist is LobbyTools.Satisfied Subscriber
Always a highlight of LobbyTools is the fantastic staff - professional, knowledgeable, and always a smile, no matter the time of day or night.Florida Lobbyist
What a great system! My clients think I'm Wonder Woman. LobbyTools lets me stay in touch by sending email updates about their bills, news and critical meetings.Government Affairs Professional
The customer service is great. It is always a pleasure to deal with each person - very helpful and courteous.Legislative Professional
LobbyTools was instrumental in changing the way our lobbyist monitored bills. I estimate is saved our team ten's of thousands of dollars.Government Affairs Professional
LobbyTools is excellent. When I describe what it is to friends that lobby in D.C., they are jealous of what we have here on the state level.Florida Lobbyist
LobbyTools is a valuable one stop shop for legislative information.Government Affairs Professional
As a former Legislative Aide transitioning into lobbying, I do not think I could have survived without Lobbytools!Florida Lobbyist
Your service has come such a long way. Every year it improves tremendously.Satisfied Subscriber
The comprehensive feature set behind every successful government affairs pro…