Florida’s Leading Legislative News & Information Service
Meet Florida’s most powerful research, monitoring, news and analysis service. We provide deep access to Florida’s policy making process. Identify and track bills based on a custom profile of keywords and statutes. Be alerted to legislation that matters to you, your clients or your members as they move through the state’s fast-paced process.
Who We Serve
Manage a diverse client lists, 100s of bills and simultaneous committee meetings with ease.
Identify legislative threats and opportunities that will affect your bottom line.
Communicate your legislative agenda with stakeholders & members. Engage your network.
Establish and expand your government affairs practice. Track proposed changes to statutes.
State & Local Government
Improve your bill analysis workflow. Coordinate your executive team, legislative affairs and division experts in one system.
Break policy and political news with our powerful research desk’s real-time alerts.
Legislative IQ ® News FeedLegislative IQ ® makes it easier than ever to monitor Florida’s policy, budget and campaigns. With it, you’ll see the big picture, know the players and stay informed as developments occur. Recent developments:
- Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations: Springs bill passes final Senate stop - Senate budget chief Rob Bradley's bill to annually fund Florida springs and pay for restoration of the St. Johns River passed the last committee Thursday.
- Guns: Background check fees legislation heads to the floor - The Senate Appropriations Committee passed legislation to modernize how gun sellers pay background check fees.
- Florida’s Elections Process 101: Resign-to-run law on floors of both chambers - Bills to require state and local politicians to resign before seeking higher office have made it to the floor of both chambers.
- Gambling: Narrow Senate gambling bill passes 1st committee - A Senate bill that address several gambling issues does not touch on sports betting to avoid a meltdown with the lower chamber.
- Senate: District 16: No special election for Jack Latvala seat - There will not be a special election to replace Sen. Jack Latvala in the Florida Senate.
- Senate: District 18: Young gets rematch from Bob Buesing - Tampa lawyer Bob Buesing will again challenge Sen. Dana Young, R-Tampa, as a Democrat in the 2018 election cycle.
- Economic Development Appropriations: Sales tax legislation passes last committee - Legislation limiting local sales tax referendums has passed its final House committee.
- PreK-12 Education Appropriations: Schools of Hope moves a step forward - The Florida Board of Education approved a rule allowing private nonprofits to apply to receive "Schools of Hope" funding.
What We Do
Discover the secret of Florida’s most
demanding and influential legislative participants.
Behind any successful lobbyist is LobbyTools.Satisfied Subscriber
Always a highlight of LobbyTools is the fantastic staff - professional, knowledgeable, and always a smile, no matter the time of day or night.Florida Lobbyist
What a great system! My clients think I'm Wonder Woman. LobbyTools lets me stay in touch by sending email updates about their bills, news and critical meetings.Government Affairs Professional
The customer service is great. It is always a pleasure to deal with each person - very helpful and courteous.Legislative Professional
LobbyTools was instrumental in changing the way our lobbyist monitored bills. I estimate is saved our team ten's of thousands of dollars.Government Affairs Professional
LobbyTools is excellent. When I describe what it is to friends that lobby in D.C., they are jealous of what we have here on the state level.Florida Lobbyist
LobbyTools is a valuable one stop shop for legislative information.Government Affairs Professional
As a former Legislative Aide transitioning into lobbying, I do not think I could have survived without Lobbytools!Florida Lobbyist
Your service has come such a long way. Every year it improves tremendously.Satisfied Subscriber
The comprehensive feature set behind every successful government affairs pro…