Florida’s Leading Legislative News & Information ServiceMeet Florida’s most powerful research, monitoring, news and analysis service. We provide deep access to Florida’s policy making process. Identify and track bills based on a custom profile of keywords and statutes. Be alerted to legislation that matters to you, your clients or your members as they move through the state’s fast-paced process.
Who We Serve
LobbyistsManage a diverse client lists, 100s of bills and simultaneous committee meetings with ease.
CorporationsIdentify legislative threats and opportunities that will affect your bottom line.
AssociationsCommunicate your legislative agenda with stakeholders & members. Engage your network.
Law FirmsEstablish and expand your government affairs practice. Track proposed changes to statutes.
State & Local GovernmentImprove your bill analysis workflow. Coordinate your executive team, legislative affairs and division experts in one system.
PressBreak policy and political news with our powerful research desk’s real-time alerts.
Legislative IQ ® News FeedLegislative IQ ® makes it easier than ever to monitor Florida’s policy, budget and campaigns. With it, you’ll see the big picture, know the players and stay informed as developments occur. Recent developments:
- Florida’s Legislative Process 101: 2019 session dates announced - The Senate released official dates for the 2019 regular session: March 5 to May 3.
- Arrivals and Departures: Arrivals and Departures, March 23, 2018 - Appointments were made to the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Public Safety Commission.
- State Economy: Florida’s jobless rate unchanged from Jan. to Feb. - Florida's seasonally adjusted unemployment rate was 3.9 percent in February 2018, unchanged from last month.
- Florida Constitution: 25 proposed amendments head to drafting - The Constitution Revision Commission voted to send 25 proposed constitutional amendments to its Style and Drafting Committee, which will review the measures and recommend ballot language prior to a final vote being taken by the full commission.
- Higher Education Appropriations: Lottery won’t pursue appeal over IGT contract - Saying the issue was rendered moot by the 2018-19 budget bill, the Florida Lottery dropped an appeal of a court's decision to back House Speaker Richard Corcoran in a lawsuit over a $700 million contract awarded by the agency.
- Property: Report: Florida building codes best in nation - The Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety ranked Florida's building code No. 1 in the nation for withstanding hurricanes.
- Lobbying and Ethics: Session Summary: Legislature fails to pass sexual harassment legislation - During the 2018 session, a measure creating guidelines and penalties for sexual harassment failed in addition to a number of bills aimed at revising local government policies.
- Public Employees: Session Summary: Labor union, CRA reform bills unsuccessful in 2018 - Legislation making reforms to the state's public unions and community redevelopment agencies again lost traction in the Senate in 2018.
What We Do
Discover the secret of Florida’s most demanding and influential legislative participants.learn more
Behind any successful lobbyist is LobbyTools.Satisfied Subscriber
Always a highlight of LobbyTools is the fantastic staff - professional, knowledgeable, and always a smile, no matter the time of day or night.Florida Lobbyist
What a great system! My clients think I'm Wonder Woman. LobbyTools lets me stay in touch by sending email updates about their bills, news and critical meetings.Government Affairs Professional
The customer service is great. It is always a pleasure to deal with each person - very helpful and courteous.Legislative Professional
LobbyTools was instrumental in changing the way our lobbyist monitored bills. I estimate is saved our team ten's of thousands of dollars.Government Affairs Professional
LobbyTools is excellent. When I describe what it is to friends that lobby in D.C., they are jealous of what we have here on the state level.Florida Lobbyist
LobbyTools is a valuable one stop shop for legislative information.Government Affairs Professional
As a former Legislative Aide transitioning into lobbying, I do not think I could have survived without Lobbytools!Florida Lobbyist
Your service has come such a long way. Every year it improves tremendously.Satisfied Subscriber