Florida’s Leading Legislative News & Information ServiceMeet Florida’s most powerful research, monitoring, news and analysis service. We provide deep access to Florida’s policy making process. Identify and track bills based on a custom profile of keywords and statutes. Be alerted to legislation that matters to you, your clients or your members as they move through the state’s fast-paced process.
Who We Serve
LobbyistsManage a diverse client lists, 100s of bills and simultaneous committee meetings with ease.
CorporationsIdentify legislative threats and opportunities that will affect your bottom line.
AssociationsCommunicate your legislative agenda with stakeholders & members. Engage your network.
Law FirmsEstablish and expand your government affairs practice. Track proposed changes to statutes.
State & Local GovernmentImprove your bill analysis workflow. Coordinate your executive team, legislative affairs and division experts in one system.
PressBreak policy and political news with our powerful research desk’s real-time alerts.
Legislative IQ ® News FeedLegislative IQ ® makes it easier than ever to monitor Florida’s policy, budget and campaigns. With it, you’ll see the big picture, know the players and stay informed as developments occur. Recent developments:
- The Week Ahead for May 21 to May 25, 2018 - The Office of Medical Marijuana Use holds a meeting.
- Arrivals and Departures: Arrivals and Departures, May 18, 2018 - Legislative staffing changes continue. Gubernatorial campaigns make hires.
- The Week Ahead for May 14 to May 18, 2018 - Visit Florida holds a series of meetings and elections results are certified for House Districts 39 and 114.
- The Week Ahead for May 7 to May 11, 2018 - Visit Florida holds a series of meetings and the Revenue Estimating Impact Conference discusses post-session impact.
- The Week Ahead for April 30 to May 4, 2018 - Special general elections are held in HD 39 and 114. Visit Florida holds a series of meetings.
- The Week Ahead for April 23 to April 27, 2018 - The special election results from SD 31 are certified.
- State Economy: Florida’s unemployment holds steady at 3.9 percent - Florida's unemployment rate remained at 3.9 percent during March, unchanged from the previous month.
- Gambling: Seminole Tribe, state make deal on gambling revenue - The Seminole Tribe of Florida has agreed to extend its gambling revenue sharing agreement with the state through 2019, though lawmakers have not stopped talks of a special session dedicated to gaming.
What We Do
Discover the secret of Florida’s most demanding and influential legislative participants.learn more
Behind any successful lobbyist is LobbyTools.Satisfied Subscriber
Always a highlight of LobbyTools is the fantastic staff - professional, knowledgeable, and always a smile, no matter the time of day or night.Florida Lobbyist
What a great system! My clients think I'm Wonder Woman. LobbyTools lets me stay in touch by sending email updates about their bills, news and critical meetings.Government Affairs Professional
The customer service is great. It is always a pleasure to deal with each person - very helpful and courteous.Legislative Professional
LobbyTools was instrumental in changing the way our lobbyist monitored bills. I estimate is saved our team ten's of thousands of dollars.Government Affairs Professional
LobbyTools is excellent. When I describe what it is to friends that lobby in D.C., they are jealous of what we have here on the state level.Florida Lobbyist
LobbyTools is a valuable one stop shop for legislative information.Government Affairs Professional
As a former Legislative Aide transitioning into lobbying, I do not think I could have survived without Lobbytools!Florida Lobbyist
Your service has come such a long way. Every year it improves tremendously.Satisfied Subscriber