Florida’s Leading Legislative News & Information Service
Meet Florida’s most powerful research, monitoring, news and analysis service. We provide deep access to Florida’s policy making process. Identify and track bills based on a custom profile of keywords and statutes. Be alerted to legislation that matters to you, your clients or your members as they move through the state’s fast-paced process.
Who We Serve
Manage a diverse client lists, 100s of bills and simultaneous committee meetings with ease.
Identify legislative threats and opportunities that will affect your bottom line.
Communicate your legislative agenda with stakeholders & members. Engage your network.
Establish and expand your government affairs practice. Track proposed changes to statutes.
State & Local Government
Improve your bill analysis workflow. Coordinate your executive team, legislative affairs and division experts in one system.
Break policy and political news with our powerful research desk’s real-time alerts.
Legislative IQ ® News FeedLegislative IQ ® makes it easier than ever to monitor Florida’s policy, budget and campaigns. With it, you’ll see the big picture, know the players and stay informed as developments occur. Recent developments:
- Arrivals and Departures: Arrivals and Departures, Oct. 20, 2017 - The governor made several appointments and the Legislature saw a couple of staff changes.
- State Economy: Florida unemployment rate drops to 3.8 percent - Florida's unemployment rate dropped another.4 percent since September.
- Crime & Enforcement: After Herald series on abuses, Florida juvenile justice chief enacts a reform - Florida juvenile justice administrators have announce that they will appoint an in-house ombudsman to amplify the voice of youths in state custody and their families.
- Environment: Daily inspections show Lake Okeechobee is dike sound - [2 updates] The Army Corps of Engineers says the dike around Lake Okeechobee it has been doing daily inspections and it has not been compromised. Meanwhile, the city of Miami and the Seminole Tribe are moving forward with a legal challenge of the Department of Environmental Protection's water toxin rules.
- Health Providers: Appeals court sides with Scott on nursing home generators - The 1st District Court of Appeals side with Gov. Rick Scott on his rules to mandate generators at elder care facilities, but it has yet to issue a full opinion explaining the decision.
- K-12 Education: State board approves schools for ‘hope’ money - The State Board of Education has approved 11 schools in Florida for new "hope operators" program.
- Cabinet: Attorney General: Trujillo endorses Ashley Moody for attorney general - Ashley Moody has received an endorsement from House budget chief Carlos Trujillo in her race for attorney general.
- Cabinet: Commissioner of Agriculture: Caldwell locks up more legislative endorsements in ag commissioner race - Rep. Matt Caldwell's campaign for agriculture commissioner says it's been endorsed by the legislative delegations in the Panhandle, Northeast and Southwest Florida.
What We Do
Discover the secret of Florida’s most
demanding and influential legislative participants.
Behind any successful lobbyist is LobbyTools.Satisfied Subscriber
Always a highlight of LobbyTools is the fantastic staff - professional, knowledgeable, and always a smile, no matter the time of day or night.Florida Lobbyist
What a great system! My clients think I'm Wonder Woman. LobbyTools lets me stay in touch by sending email updates about their bills, news and critical meetings.Government Affairs Professional
The customer service is great. It is always a pleasure to deal with each person - very helpful and courteous.Legislative Professional
LobbyTools was instrumental in changing the way our lobbyist monitored bills. I estimate is saved our team ten's of thousands of dollars.Government Affairs Professional
LobbyTools is excellent. When I describe what it is to friends that lobby in D.C., they are jealous of what we have here on the state level.Florida Lobbyist
LobbyTools is a valuable one stop shop for legislative information.Government Affairs Professional
As a former Legislative Aide transitioning into lobbying, I do not think I could have survived without Lobbytools!Florida Lobbyist
Your service has come such a long way. Every year it improves tremendously.Satisfied Subscriber
The comprehensive feature set behind every successful government affairs pro…