Florida’s Leading Legislative News & Information Service
Meet Florida’s most powerful research, monitoring, news and analysis service. We provide deep access to Florida’s policy making process. Identify and track bills based on a custom profile of keywords and statutes. Be alerted to legislation that matters to you, your clients or your members as they move through the state’s fast-paced process.
Who We Serve
Manage a diverse client lists, 100s of bills and simultaneous committee meetings with ease.
Identify legislative threats and opportunities that will affect your bottom line.
Communicate your legislative agenda with stakeholders & members. Engage your network.
Establish and expand your government affairs practice. Track proposed changes to statutes.
State & Local Government
Improve your bill analysis workflow. Coordinate your executive team, legislative affairs and division experts in one system.
Break policy and political news with our powerful research desk’s real-time alerts.
Legislative IQ ® News FeedLegislative IQ ® makes it easier than ever to monitor Florida’s policy, budget and campaigns. With it, you’ll see the big picture, know the players and stay informed as developments occur. Recent developments:
- Cabinet: Attorney General: Moody, Fant close in fundraising for attorney general race - Both Ashley Moody and Rep. Jay Fant have raised around $1 million in their race to be Florida's next attorney general.
- Cabinet: Chief Financial Officer: Ring brings in almost $60K total in September for CFO race - Former Democratic Sen. Jeremy Ring picked up $35,139 in his campaign account and another $23,000 in his political committee during September.
- Executive: Governor: Democrats losing badly to Republicans in fundraising for governor - Sen. Jack Latvala and Agriculture Commissioner Adam Putnam are outfundraising Democrats four-to-one in the race for governor.
- Cabinet: Commissioner of Agriculture: Grimsley top fundraiser last month in ag commissioner race - Sen. Denise Grimsley led fundraising for the agriculture commissioner race in September. She is one of three Republicans that has raised more than $1 million thus far.
- Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations: Harrell files bill on Indian River Lagoon funding - Another lawmaker will seek annual money from the Land Acquisition Trust Fund to protect the environment. Republican Rep. Gayle Harrell wants $50 million for the Indian River Lagoon.
- State Economy: Florida minimum wage to increase by 2% - The minimum wage for Florida workers will increase in January from $8.10 an hour to $8.25 an hour.
- Health Providers: Dozens of health providers seek exceptions to generator rules - More than 50 long-term health providers are seeking variances from the generator rules from Gov. Rick Scott.
- Florida’s Elections Process 101: Florida’s 2 main political parties could pay hefty fines - The Republican Party of Florida and the Florida Democratic Party could be hit with fines for not reporting campaign finance numbers on time.
What We Do
Discover the secret of Florida’s most
demanding and influential legislative participants.
Behind any successful lobbyist is LobbyTools.Satisfied Subscriber
Always a highlight of LobbyTools is the fantastic staff - professional, knowledgeable, and always a smile, no matter the time of day or night.Florida Lobbyist
What a great system! My clients think I'm Wonder Woman. LobbyTools lets me stay in touch by sending email updates about their bills, news and critical meetings.Government Affairs Professional
The customer service is great. It is always a pleasure to deal with each person - very helpful and courteous.Legislative Professional
LobbyTools was instrumental in changing the way our lobbyist monitored bills. I estimate is saved our team ten's of thousands of dollars.Government Affairs Professional
LobbyTools is excellent. When I describe what it is to friends that lobby in D.C., they are jealous of what we have here on the state level.Florida Lobbyist
LobbyTools is a valuable one stop shop for legislative information.Government Affairs Professional
As a former Legislative Aide transitioning into lobbying, I do not think I could have survived without Lobbytools!Florida Lobbyist
Your service has come such a long way. Every year it improves tremendously.Satisfied Subscriber
The comprehensive feature set behind every successful government affairs pro…