LobbyTools materials on the Conference proceedings was much more organized and user friendly than the legislative sites. In the heat of the Conference meetings, it was valuable to have consolidated information.
Expand your research desk
and access our innovative policy, budget and campaign tool – Legislative IQ
FLORIDA’S POLITICAL JOURNALISTS have their hands full covering executive agencies, campaigns, two chambers and a session that moves at break-neck speed. The need for an accurate, reliable information service has never been more important.
The state’s best political news outlets rely on LobbyTools to deliver up-to-the-minute alerts announcing breaking news and developments. LobbyTools’ rich historical archive is the only one of its kind that saves hours – sometimes days – by eliminating the need to submit a public records request in the first place.
Monitor Legislative News and Information from One Place
- Access information from hundreds of legislative, executive, judicial and private-sector sources – whether released moments ago or years in the past – in one easy to use system.
- Monitor your peers – our Media Monitoring service includes over 285 media sources with custom keyword tracking.
- Monitor Florida’s policy issues, budget and campaigns with Legislative IQ.
Automatically Track Bill Activity
- Find bills from the current or previous sessions with advanced search tools and a rich historical archive.
- Organize bills by issue with our proprietary folder system.
- Track bills and amendments in real time with automatic alerts which notify you of changes to the bills you care about.
Use our Powerful, Time-Saving Tools
- Never miss a meeting, press briefing, reception or fundraiser. LobbyTools features the most comprehensive legislative calendar in the state.
- Watch live streaming video or use the audio archives to listen to past debate.
- Navigate Florida’s budget – from agency requests through the governor’s vetoes – with our comprehensive budget coverage.