I really like Legislative IQ's Evening Edition. We can't be everywhere during the day so having a wrap up of the day's issue is great.
Monitor proposed mandates, statewide policies and proposed changes to home rule.
THE LEGAL and jurisdictional decisions made in Tallahassee have an incredible impact on Florida’s cities and counties. Legislative Affairs Directors, Coordinators and Analysts play a vital role by recommending and reviewing proposed legislation as it moves through Florida’s fast-paced process.
With LobbyTools, you can quickly identify and track bills and determine how they impact your operations and budgets. LobbyTools provides advanced tools designed specifically for local government to engage subject matter experts throughout your organization and communicate positions to your partner associations and lobbyists.
Monitor the Capitol from One Place
- Access information from hundreds of legislative, executive and judicial sources in one easy to use system.
- Stay abreast of local delegation meetings and proposals.
- Be in Tallahassee without traveling by watching committee meetings and floor sessions via online live video feeds.
- Monitor over 285 media sources with custom keyword tracking.
Coordinate Internal and External Teams
- Assign bills to subject matter experts using our ‘Analyst’ assignment, communication and report tool – built especially for local governments.
- Coordinate your internal team with external experts and lobbyists.
- Update your department heads and team with one-click reports.
Track Bill Activity
- Find proposed legislation that could affect your members quickly with advanced search tools.
- Access all related bills, news, legislators and committees in one place.
- Track bills and amendments in real time with automatic alerts which notify you of changes to the bills you care about.
- Compare changes between different versions of a bill and/or amendment – including texts from past years – with a single click.