Tracking amendments to bills was very easy due to how quickly LobbyTools updates the status of the amendments (withdrawn, adopted, etc.).
Monitor proposed mandates, statewide policies and proposed changes to home rule.
THE LEGAL and jurisdictional decisions made in Tallahassee have an incredible impact on Florida’s cities and counties. Legislative Affairs Directors, Coordinators and Analysts play a vital role by recommending and reviewing proposed legislation as it moves through Florida’s fast-paced process.
With LobbyTools, you can quickly identify and track bills and determine how they impact your operations and budgets. LobbyTools provides advanced tools designed specifically for local government to engage subject matter experts throughout your organization and communicate positions to your partner associations and lobbyists.
Monitor the Capitol from One Place
- Access information from hundreds of legislative, executive and judicial sources in one easy to use system.
- Stay abreast of local delegation meetings and proposals.
- Be in Tallahassee without traveling by watching committee meetings and floor sessions via online live video feeds.
- Monitor over 285 traditional and social media sources with custom keyword tracking.
Coordinate Internal and External Teams
- Assign bills to subject matter experts using our ‘Analyst’ assignment, communication and report tool – built especially for local governments.
- Coordinate your internal team with external experts and lobbyists.
- Update your department heads and team with one-click reports.
- Invite your members to receive our exclusive same-day political news service - The Current - on behalf of your association.
Track Bill Activity
- Find proposed legislation that could affect your members quickly with advanced search tools.
- Access all related bills, news, legislators and committees in one place.
- Track bills with automatic alerts which notify you of changes to the bills you care about.
- Use Archives to quickly research bill text from past years