Always a highlight of LobbyTools is the fantastic staff - professional, knowledgeable, and always a smile, no matter the time of day or night.
Coordinate divisions and respond quickly to analysis requests.
STATE AGENCIES have a unique role to play in Florida’s legislative process. Legislative Affairs must be able to quickly task division experts to analyze proposed bills and amendments.
LobbyTools has worked for over fifteen years with Florida’s Executive Office of the Governor and state agencies to build the tools needed to quickly assess new ideas coming from the capitol.
With LobbyTools, you can quickly identify and track bills and determine how they impact your operations and budgets. LobbyTools provides advanced tools designed specifically for state government to engage subject matter experts throughout your agency and communicate with House and Senate committees, members and the Office of Policy and Budget.
Monitor the Capitol from One Place
- Access information from hundreds of legislative, executive and judicial sources in one easy to use system.
- Be at the capitol without leaving your office by watching committee meetings and floor session via live video feeds.
- Monitor over 285 traditional and social media sources with custom keyword tracking.
- Stay abreast of local delegation meetings and proposals.
- Get the power of LobbyTools on the go with our mobile app.
Coordinate Internal and External Teams
- Assign bills to subject matter experts using our ‘Analyst’ assignment, communication and report tool – built especially for state governments.
- Update your department heads and team with our email alerts and one-click reports.
Track bill activity
- Find proposed legislation that could affect your members quickly with advanced search tools.
- Access all related bills, news, legislators and committees in one place.
- Track bills with automatic alerts which notify you of changes to the bills you care about.
- Use archives to quickly research bill texts from past years.
- Compare changes between different versions of a bill and/or amendment with a single click.