Without a doubt, your customer service was most impressive. Problems or questions have been addressed immediately and effectively. Request for modifications to the system have honored.
Coordinate divisions and respond quickly to analysis requests.
STATE AGENCIES have a unique role to play in Florida’s legislative process. Legislative Affairs must be able to quickly task division experts to analyze proposed bills and amendments.
LobbyTools has worked for over ten years with Florida’s Executive Office of the Governor and state agencies to build the tools needed to quickly assess new ideas coming from the capitol. LobbyTools enables you to quickly identify and track bills, determine how they impact your division and the budget.
With LobbyTools, you can quickly identify and track bills and determine how they impact your operations and budgets. LobbyTools provides advanced tools designed specifically for state government to engage subject matter experts throughout your agency and communicate with House and Senate committees, members and the Office of Policy and Budget.
Monitor the Capitol from One Place
• Access information from hundreds of legislative, executive and judicial sources in one easy to use system.
• Be in Tallahassee without traveling by watching committee meetings and floor sessions via online live video feeds.
• Monitor over 285 traditional and social media sources with custom keyword tracking.
• Stay abreast of local delegation meetings and proposals.
Coordinate Internal and External Teams
• Assign bills to subject matter experts using our ‘Analyst’ assignment, communication and report tool – built especially for local governments.
• Coordinate your internal team with external experts and lobbyists.
• Update your department heads and team with our email alerts and one-click reports.
• Invite your members to receive our exclusive news service - The Current - on behalf of your association.
Track Bill Activity
• Find proposed legislation that could affect your members quickly with advanced search tools.
• Access all related bills, news, legislators and committees in one place.
• Track bills with automatic alerts which notify you of changes to the bills you care about.
• Use Archives to quickly research bill text from past years