Lobbytools is an essential tool that enables Holland & Knight to provide our clients with the level of service and attention they each deserve.
The time saving tool you’ve been looking for.
EVERY LEGISLATIVE SESSION, the topic of education is always at the forefront. Whether it’s teacher merit pay, class size or school funding formulas, the legislature’s decisions have tremendous impact on Florida’s K-12 and higher education institutions and systems.
LobbyTools knows government affairs divisions are often short-staffed and must wear multiple hats during Florida’s fast-paced session. Our system allows even an army of one to easily and quickly find, track and report on the status of bills. More importantly, our unparalleled budget conference coverage ensures you can follow along each step of the way.
Monitor the Capitol from One Place
- Access information from hundreds of legislative, executive and judicial sources in one easy to use system.
- be in Tallahassee without traveling by watching committee meetings and floor sessions via online live video feeds.
- Monitor over 285 traditional and social media sources with custom keyword tracking.
Track Bill Activity
- Find proposed legislation that could affect your members quickly with advanced search tools.
- Access all related bills, news, legislators and committees in one place.
- Track bills with automatic alerts which notify you of changes to the bills you care about.
- Use Archives to quickly research bill text from past years.
Share Information Quickly and Easily
- Quickly report developments to the Board with one-click reporting tools.
- Update internal departments using our system to publish legislative information on your intranet.
- Coordinate with external experts and lobbyists with our workflow tools.