LobbyTools materials on the Conference proceedings was much more organized and user friendly than the legislative sites. In the heat of the Conference meetings, it was valuable to have consolidated information.
Engage your members and advance your cause.
ASSOCIATIONS REPRESENT a valuable, organized constituency to Florida lawmakers. Increase value to your
members by participating in Florida’s legislative process. LobbyTools makes it easy to engage your members,
educate legislators and advance your cause in Tallahassee.
Whether you need to report to your Board or Executive Director, work with outside experts, or update your network of supporters on the latest developments - LobbyTools has powerful tools designed specifically for associations to identify and track bills and coordinate a geographically dispersed network.
Monitor the Capitol from One Place
- Access information from hundreds of legislative, executive and judicial sources in one easy to use system.
- Be in Tallahassee without traveling by watching committee meetings and floor sessions via online live video feeds.
- Monitor over 285 traditional and social media sources with custom keyword tracking.
Track Bill Activity
- Find proposed legislation that could affect your members quickly with advanced search tools.
- Access all related bills, news, legislators and committees in one place.
- Track bills with automatic alerts which notify you of changes to the bills you care about.
Share Information Quickly and Easily
- Update your members easily - use our system to post legislative information to your website
- Report progress to your team and Board of Directors with custom-branded reports.
- Integrate workflow with external experts and lobbyists with our analyst tools.
- Invite your members to receive our exclusive news service - The Current - on behalf of your association.