In pulling together press, statute and bill proposal information for report, I found LobbyTools to be a one-stop resource. Saved me time and effort in gathering info.
Engage your members and advance your cause.
ASSOCIATIONS REPRESENT a valuable, organized constituency to Florida lawmakers. Increase value to your members by participating in Florida’s legislative process. LobbyTools makes it easy to engage your members, education legislators and advance your cause in Tallahassee.
Whether you need to report to your Board or Executive Director, work with outside experts, or update your network of supporters on the latest developments – LobbyTools has powerful tools designed specifically for associations to identify and track bills and coordinate a geographically dispersed network.
Monitor the Capitol from One Place
- Access information from hundreds of legislative, executive and judicial sources in one easy to use system.
- Be in Tallahassee without traveling by watching committee meetings and floor sessions via live video feeds.
- Monitor over 285 media sources with custom keyword tracking, and get briefed on major issues with our exclusive Legislative IQ news service.
Track Bill Activity
- Find proposed legislation that could affect your members quickly with advanced search tools.
- Access all related bills, news, legislators and committees in one place.
- Track bills and amendments in real time with automatic alerts which notify you of changes to the bills you care about.
Share Information Quickly and Easily
- Update your members easily – use our system to post legislative information to your website.
- Report progress to your team and Board of Directors with custom-branded reports.
- Integrate workflow with external experts and lobbyists with our analyst tools.
- Share important texts and amendments with one click.