LobbyTools is an integral information source for anyone working in government relations. Information is the key to success in this business and LobbyTools provides vital information in a quick, reliable, and usable format. I can’t imagine being successful without it.
Legislative IQ makes it easier than ever to monitor Florida's policy, budget and campaigns. With it, you'll see the big picture, know the players and stay informed as developments occur.
Policy Notes monitor over 75 of Florida's most active policy issues by sector and includes:
- Background information which defines the issue and includes political history and current legislation
- Timely updates as developments occur and bills are filed
- Session summaries detailing the outcomes
Budget Notes monitor Florida's $70+ billion budget process from agency requests and Governor’s recommendations to House/Senate negotiations and passage or veto and includes:
- Background and legislative history of each budget category
- A complete report of all state agency's legislative budget requests and the Governor's budget recommendations
- Key players and their positions
- House and Senate House Bills & Amendments
- Conference allocations and negotiations
- Session summary of the final approved budget
- The Governor’s Veto.
Campaign Notes monitor Florida’s 144 Cabinet and House and Senate legislative races and includes:
- Background of the district, candidates and campaign contributions.
- Fundraisers and endorsements
- Primary and general election night results
Alerts ensure you receive timely updates as developments occur - hourly or at the end of the day - all categories or only the ones you choose.
Increase your legislative intelligence with Legislative IQ.
What our subscribers say:
"...Legislative IQ is required reading for all the happenings at the Capitol"
"...Such an easy read, saves me a lot of time."
"...A nice snapshot of what to expect for the next day's news cycle."